Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Bathroom

I have to pee, and I don't have a toilet right now. My townhouse, which predates running water, only has one bathroom, and it's currently under construction. As I type I can hear the workers installing new tile in the shower basin. The toilet I normally use is actually on the curb in front my house. Needless to say, it's out of order. The sink suffered a similar fate. I've been showering at the gym since Monday, but it was only today that I lost my toilet. What's worse, I won't have a new one until Sunday. Aaargh.

So what's a guy to do, you ask? Well, the Potomac is only a stone's throw away...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dietsch said...

Yep, 6 o'clock and they are still here no toilet and I have to go to the bathroom...number 2

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home