Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday Musings

It's Friday night at 7:12 pm.

I just ate Raisin Bran for dinner. I'm not entirely certain this box had the standard "two scoops" of raisins. Needless to say, I wasn't entirely satisfied, so I might treat myself to another bowl. I've already eaten 7 packages of Sun-Maid raisins this week. A couple of my friends accused me of having a "raisin problem." I don't really think so. They just take like delicious was meant to taste.

But enough talk of dried fruits and meals and addictions. Let's talk about life.

As I said before, it's Friday night. I am sitting on the couch, watching my dog lick my cereal bowl (I will get a clean bowl if I decide to have more Raisin Bran), and wondering how my house - fully equipped with the modern marvels of central air, mind you - can be so dang cold. I know it's cold outside, but I have windows, doors and walls to keep it just that: outside. Because I am inside. Where it should be warm. Oh well.

More importantly, though, I don't have plans. Which means I am probably stuck inside for the remainder of the evening. So stuck that I won't move from this spot on the couch unless by act of God or Jessica Simpson. I won't hold my breath.

So what should I do, team? Surely others have been in a similar position. What does the rest of the world do on frigid Friday nights when plans were not made ahead of time?

Do they blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home