Sunday, October 01, 2006

Back In Business

Another enjoyable weekend. Live bluegrass on Friday night, old friends on Saturday night, and the Nationals last home game today. All in all, a great time.

On a related note, I've been making a conscious effort to catch up with old friends. Thus far, my mission has been largely successful - in the past month, I've seen just about every childhood, high school, and college friend that I would like to still be friends with. Old friends are great to have around. Here is an example from a Saturday night phone call:

Beerman: Hello?
Cook: Beerman, where is the Sinai Peninsula located?
Beerman: What, the Sinai Peninsula? You have to speak up, I am at a bar.
Cook: Yea, the Sinai Peninsula.
Beerman: In the Middle East, between Egypt and Isreal.
Cook: Thanks, Beerman. Bye.
Beerman: Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home