Thursday, September 21, 2006

A quick note

Well, with my blogging counterparts on the other side of the pond, The Recipe has been left in my hands. I must admit that I'm a little nervous. Will our hit count drop without Dr Cook's magical prose and Dietsch's photographical wonders? Will my tenure as Chief Correspondent be the downfall of The Recipe? My blogging as of late has been sporadic, since in the back of my mind I knew that Cook and Dietsch would be there to pick up the slack. This is no longer the case. Can Mr Beerman rise up to the challenge? Only time will tell.

But I say we take this unexpected turn of events and make something of it. Let's take this opportunity to really get to know one another. Why? Because to me, every reader is a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home