Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Power of Beard

I've heard it said by many a wise men that the beard makes the man. I never thought too much of it, quite frankly, until just this afternoon. While walking to the restroom at work, a fellow coworker stopped me and said, "Denis, by golly, your beard makes you the epitome of Man."

Obviously intrigued, I decided to walk through some pictures on my computer and see if, in fact, my beard increased my already dangerous levels of Man. Here are my findings:

This picture, taken last week, shows me with a stately beard. Note things commonly attracted to beards -- beers, brawds, bonfires.


This picture, taken a month ago, shows me without a beard. Although I'm still a specimen, things have undoubtedly changed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dietsch said...

You looked much better without the beard.

5:30 PM  
Blogger mtkobes said...

Drock:

I need to see your disgusting face in person - pronto.

Over and out.

5:51 PM  
Blogger mike c said...

shave your beard!

(that's sick)

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home