Thursday, October 26, 2006

I Finally Defeated Ragtime!

It took 17 rounds, but Ragtime finally went down. I opened a tab, closed a tab, and walked out a stable man.

But then we went to Four Courts.

And then I had an appointment with the Doctor.

And then, well, and then I wasn't so stable. So let's review:

My team, aptly titled the "C-Men," came out sprinting in a marathon of drinking - and finished equally strong. The aggressive pace was set by a young, promising man fresh out of the farm leagues. He carried himself with unmatched poise and confidence, putting on a display reminiscent of the early MJ. Although only a newbie, I must admit that by the evening's close I looked to him as an equal.

So what else was interesting? Funny you should ask.

I nearly scored with a married woman. Go ahead, read it again: I nearly scored with a married woman. True, she was the wife of a good friend of mine, but he wasn't there. And I was. Call me simple, call me wrong, but there is something undeniably appealing about a woman with a rock. At one point in the evening, a coworker pulled me aside and said, "Dude, she's married..." So I left it alone and downed a car bomb. Not the best decision of my life - giving up on the married woman, that is - but probably for the best.

And on that note, I leave you with a thousand words...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dietsch said...

I tip my hat to you good sir

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home