Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Filler

Mr. Beerman's earlier request prompted, not one, but two Bush-bashing sessions, so I think it's time to leave the man from Crawford alone. Instead, I say we kill some time and talk about something that has been itching my brain for too long...

...what does saliva taste like?

I know this sounds gross, but take a moment to think about it. Everything tastes like something, except, of course, saliva - or at least mine. If you drink milk, your saliva tastes like milk. If you drink coffee, your saliva tastes like coffee. But if you drink nothing, your saliva, well, tastes like nothing. Why is this? Did some grand evolutionary process decide that saliva should be tasteless? I hope not, for I would surely not wish a life of chopped liver on our good friend, Frozen Fritz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home