Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wedding Season 2K7

Wedding season 2007 officially kicks off this weekend for the good Mr. Beerman and I. We are embarking on a tour-de-force to scenic Memphis this evening, and already hopes are high. New suits in hand, Beerman and I both plan on reaffirming Southern stereotypes of those "damn Yanks." I, for one, plan on stating that the "South will not rise again" at least seven times.

But, in all seriousness, this weekend's affair marks the first of my old high school chums that is taking the plunge. I won't try to stop him, but I will suggest he wears orange floaties. Many a good men - too many, in fact - have lost it out there, and I want our dear friend to be prepared.

Hopefully there will be good stories to tell when we return. If not, we'll embelish reality, add in a few vague Wedding Crashers references, and damn the consequences.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angry Roommate said...

Weddings = fish in a barrel.

Godspeed to you, sir.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home